Change ACH Account

If you need to change the account where your automatic payments are coming from, please fill out the Form below and send it back to us with a copy of a voided check.

The form must be received by SoCal CDC before the 13th of the month for changes to take effect the following month.

         ACH Authorization Form

Please send the documents requested above to:

By email:                                               By fax:                                                By mail:                      (877) 504-6622                                  SOCAL CDC
                                                                                                                        27201 Tourney Road
                                                                                                                        Suite 201 
                                                                                                                        Valencia, CA 91355

ACH Authorization Form